Welcome to cardsales.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at cardsales.co.uk. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms.
1. Ordering From Us 1.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
1.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
1.3 We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
2. Pricing. We charge VAT at 20%
2.2 Our prices are reviewed periodically and are subject to change at any time.
3. Returns Policy 3.1 We do not supply goods on a sale or return basis.
3.2 As a wholesale supplier, all of our sales are made on a business to business basis.
3.3 Missing, damaged or incorrect items: Any faults, shortages, damage or incorrect items should be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of the order. We will issue a partial refund or replace at our discretion.
3.4 Change of mind returns: In any case, the intent to cancel should be reported to us within 5 working days of ordering.
3.5 If the goods have not been despatched we will cancel the order and issue a refund minus an admin fee not greater than 10% of the total order value inc. carriage.
3.6 If the goods have been received or are in transit the order will need to be returned to us via a signed for service. Upon receipt, we will issue a refund minus the original carriage charge plus a restocking fee of 20% of the total order value inc. carriage.
4. Licence 4.1 You are not permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use.
4.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
4.3 No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved
5. Service Access 5.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
6. Links To and From Other Websites 6.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the cardsales.co.uk logo; (b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website; (c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own; (d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us; (e) you do not otherwise use any cardsales.co.uk trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission; (f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; (g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 6.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
6.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 6.2.
7. Disclaimer 7.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
7.2 The material on this Website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
8. Liability 8.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website) exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
8.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8.3 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction 9.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
10. Miscellaneous 10.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
10.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
10.3 Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Effective 1st October 2008.